7 Secrets About Pain Management
Everyone knows they don’t like pain, and they certainly don’t like being in pain.
Here are 7 secrets most people don’t know about pain and pain pills:
- Pain serves an important purpose. Pain is actually a vital signal from the body alerting us to the fact that there are damaged or inflamed muscles, joint, or nerve cells it wants to fix, and it needs some help to balance its natural healing chemistries to get there. The body wants to maintain healthy cells, so when cells are damaged the pain signal is triggered.
- In order for healing to begin, the body needs help removing excess fluids and toxins from the affected area, such as joints, nerves and muscles. This takes the pressure off the micro-capillaries so that oxygen-rich blood can then flow to the area, allowing optimum healing to begin, and at the same time natural sensing chemistries shut the pain signal off.
- Chemical pain pills, such as Tylenol, Motrin, Advil or Aleve (acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen) or topical ointments with menthol, camphor have no ability to promote healing. Because they work against the body’s natural chemistries, these products actually shut the healing process down. So the problem is still there—you just can’t feel it.
- OTC and prescription pain killers do more harm than good to vital internal organs and place your health in greater risk of serious health conditions (and the risks grow every time they are taken). Kidney damage and failure, stroke, heart problems, liver failure are life-threatening known side effects.
- Once these toxic chemicals enter your body it has to spend vital energy trying to get rid of them, which creates a “Catch-22”: you need more chemical-based pills to get the same relief, which makes your body more toxic while subjecting you to more harmful side effects that ultimately destroy the body’s vital organs.
- Drugs typically prescribed to treat neuropathy can produce serious side effects that may adversely impact the pain sufferer’s quality of life. Psychological side effects include a worsening of mood, or thoughts/actions of suicide.
- There is a healthier choice for pain management: Topricin® relieves pain by enhancing the body’s innate ability to heal itself; first stimulating the lymphatic system to drain toxins and fluids from the affected area, returning oxygen- rich blood flow to the cells for maximum repair and healing.
Thankfully, Topricin gives people a viable choice for managing their pain, and it is being recommended by doctors as an alternative to dangerous chemical-based pills.